As substitute teachers move from school to school, please ensure any substitute teacher working in your school/setting is offered the opportunity to participate in the LFD testing programme. Their details, including consent confirmation, may be added manually onto the LFD excel spreadsheet provided to all schools.
Substitute teachers can also order coronavirus (COVID-19) rapid lateral flow tests directly and free of charge.
- All test results are to be logged by the person who took the test on the UK Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) IT platform: Report a COVID-19 rapid lateral flow test result
- If you have a positive result from the LFD test, you and your household must isolate immediately. That means staying at home and not mixing with anyone outside of your household.
- Report the result as soon as possible, ensuring you state you have had a positive LFD result.
- Book and take a PCR test as soon as possible.
- Let the principal/person in charge know about your positive LFD result.
If you have any further queries, please complete a short query form, for example if you require more/less test kits, or need further advice on the excel spreadsheet.