Do you work for us and live in the Republic of Ireland and are an EEA/ Swiss National (not British or Irish)?

EU exit poster

You will need to apply for a Frontier Worker Permit. The application process is NOW OPEN.

Applications will be free. From 1 July 2021, you’ll need to hold a valid Frontier Worker Permit to continue working in the UK.  

For more information and to apply please click HERE

EU Exit Poster Update

Tell a colleague